The best way to assure Business Continuity for your critical application in today’s internet world is to ensure data protection and disaster recovery.
With the help of our worldwide trusted disaster recovery and the backup solution, you can create a geographically redundant recovery solution which assures you the security of your IT infrastructure by always keeping it up and live. Our fastest tools for backing up virtual machines replicates your primary infrastructure and offers ready-to-run clones at secondary infrastructures. This keeps you ready to face any disaster. Our disaster recovery solution provides complete data protection along with a failover mechanism, allowing you to operate from secondary locations without restoring the failed VMs within a few seconds in the event of a disaster. This is the reason why so many corporations trust us to create their disaster recovery solutions for their critical IT systems.
What is Disaster Recovery?
Disaster recovery is a process that depicts a complete plan about how a business prepares itself to recover from any negative events such as cyber-attacks, earthquakes, hurricanes, fire, or even the equipment failures, which may harm its IT infrastructure and prevent the business from its regular operation. Part of a Business Continuity Planning or BCP, a comprehensive disaster recovery is needed to help any business recover their hardware, software, and data which is crucial to resume their work.
Features of Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Continuous Data Replication, Recovery and Failover Management
- On The Go Flexible Deployment Options
- DR Management and Automation
- Centralized Management
Benefits of Disaster Recovery Services
- End-to-end DR Services- DR Solutions, DR-as-a-Service (DRaaS), DR on Cloud, DR Management, and Drills
- Data Centers in different Seismic Zones
- Minimize Downtime or Disasters in Minutes
- Consistently Backup Data Cost-Effectively
- Mitigate Revenue and Employee Productivity Losses
- Save on Hardware Costs
- Simplifies IT Administration